Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Woollongabba Antique Centre


I have been driving past the centre every week for quite a while and decided to finally take the time to pop in and take a look yesterday! What a fantastic place. Everything is displayed so well in themed shops; and there is something for everyone whether you are looking for Shabby Chic, Retro, Vintage or just something special from another era! The cafe reminded me of my Nana's eat in kitchen and brought back so many happy memories. I particularly liked Shop 62 Paint Me White with hand painted furniture in "White" of course! French at Heart was also another scene stealer. I could have spent hours there taking in all of the wonderful items for sale but duty calls so will have to make another trip again soon. If you can't make it there in a hurry check out their online store.

http://www.woolloongabbaantiquecentre.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment