Friday, July 15, 2011

Wish List #14 Window Treatments - Curtains, Blinds anything!

I'm searching for the best options for Window Treatments for my bedroom windows that is simple elegant and not to blande.  I'm open to all ideas but an alternative to venetians and curtains which I've made loads of.  So I thought I'd share some of the options that I've chosen to deliberate over.
Make your own roman blind?  This might be the best option pick your own fabric made to measure and voile.  This interior colour scheme is divine! interior design styles
This is a gorgeous bedroom with enough room for a beautiful vintage seat.  These Romans are MYO (Make your own) for the image and instructions visit illusioninteriors.co.uk 

This very pretty Roman is just a dream and great for a girls bedroom or girly retreat! image and instructions available from idealhomemagazine

Sheer roller blinds are subtle let in the natural light and keep the room light and airy image interior design styles

Shutters are great for permanent privacy but do restrict the view unless they are operable. 
image i want i want i want

Whilst I have a more subtle bedroom colour scheme, I'm really fond of the combination of soft curtains framing a patterned Roman blind image brooke giannetti 

So I may have added another project to my looooong list - Roman Blinds!

1 comment:

  1. Window treatment has no limit on solutions, alternatives and possibilities! They do require study and experience to get at the best design. Continue your search and seek expert advice!

    Roxie @ Allure

    ReplyDelete