Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wish List #24 Subtle Colour!

Weathered tones are also a favourite of mine; and while I've been researching the french grey look for a piece of vintage furniture I'm going to restore I found these images!

This room incorporates so many elements that I love The rustic table, white chairs, striking stenciled floor, pendant lights and roman blinds.  The lightness of the room contrasts so well with the lush outdoor surroundings, image zuhairah-homeinteriordesign

I love the weathered bleached look of this coffee table.  This company restores one off pieces as well as selling exclusively designed furniture.  For more great furniture go to rusticcoast.com.au

Madeover furniture featured in September 2011 Better Homes and Gardens Magazine reused as a vanity almost the perfect french grey!

No comments:

Post a Comment