Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wish List #19 A Dream Cottage Garden

While searching through those garden gates on my wish list I saw the most spectacular Cottage Gardens and that style is really one of my favourites.  Flowers of all shades and colours!  So I thought I'd share some of my favourite blooms and gardens pics as it's the perfect time for planting so you'll have the perfect blooms for Spring!


Gorgeous flowering plants and a winding pathway the most vibrant cottage garden! image dreamshappythings.blogspot.com

Spanish Lavender with a divine bloom and fragrance image ohric
Another picturesque English Cottage style garden! image landscape-design-advisor.com
So now I need to get planning in order to have some of these wonderful blooms in spring as pictured below.
Hydrangeas image bigjauntsandjourneys
Peonies image simple gifts farm

Climing Roses Raven and the Writing Desk

No comments:

Post a Comment