Friday, July 1, 2011

Christmas in July - A month long wish list!

Well it's July, the weather is still chilly, and what a great excuse to celebrate a Winter tradition in the Southern Hemisphere Christmas in July!  So throughout the whole of July my blog will be celebrating with a daily themed wishlist of my favourite things for your home.
Beautiful Snowy scene!
In past years I've celebrated by enjoying a Christmas style dinner with friends.  So some time in July I'd like to try a turkey in the weber something I only usually cook in the hot QLD Summer??!!
Festive Country Christmas table ready to enjoy a sumptuous Christmas meal.

So keep checking my blog to see my wishes - perfect for your Christmas in July stocking or for your requests from Santa on December 25! 

Make my Little Cove Design wishes come true and become a liker on Facebook.

So stay tuned for wish no.1 tomorrow!

Beautiful Christmas stockings hung on the white mantle. Gorgeous gold embossed wallpaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment