Monday, July 11, 2011

Wish List #10 Tables with a Beachy White Theme

Wish No. 3 was Dining Chairs and today I thought we'd better take a look at some tables for wish List #10!

I have a very varied taste in tables from traditional to ultra modern!  I also really love the trend of mixing a variety of chairs made of different materials to the table.

Here are some of my favourites for my search for Wish List 10!
Beach Road Table great for a relaxed dining setting features whitewash timber top and metal frame available from Freedom Beach Road Table

This is a very modern and sophisticated design from Bernie and Phyls

This glass table helps to achieve a more spacious feel in a combinded dining kitchen area. kitchen ideas
 

Very formal romantic dining setting! I love these for an intimate gathering and fit well in a more restricted dining area. Archzine.org

I have really only looked at Tables with a Beachy white theme so I might have to revisit tables again before the months wish list is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment