Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wish List #6 Accessories I Adore from Papaya

My wish No. 6 is Accessories.  I'm always on the lookout for great accessories whether it is for my own home, for gifts or for clients.  The good thing about accessories is they can be very inexpensive or a bit of a splurge!  But it's more about items you love to collect and display in a creative and aesthetically pleasing way!

Homeware accessories can be functional like a blanket or a candle or a frame to display your favourite photos or purely indulgant such as a treasured item from a holiday or a trip O.S.

Papaya towels - gorgeous colours and woven design. For non Sydney residents available online from Melbourneweddingregistry 
I'm going to share some piccies from my one of my favourite brands Papaya.  I'll probably have a few more Accessories to highlight in my July wishlist blog posts, as I really enjoy searching for that special something.

Papaya are known for their homewares with a nature theme and they have attention to sustainable items with a stylish design. In particular they carry hurricane lamps and manchester.  They have a beautiful store in Bondi Junction and are also sold in good homewheres stores throughout Australia.



To see more gorgeous homewares from Papaya and to view their catalogue go to the Papaya Website

No comments:

Post a Comment