Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wish List #9 A Holiday for Inspiration!

I've had a fab and hectic weekend. While there's no time for a holiday, I felt in the mood to look at, and reflect on some photos from my O.S. travels.  Let the places you've travelled to, or long to visit become part of your decorating inspiration!

Here's some of my favourites I'd like to share!

My French holiday snaps from 2006....



Now here's some Decorating ideas with a French twist!


Here's the most fabulous study nook!  Who would get any writing done with a view this Spectacular!

A lovely sunny spot to while away the hours looking over the Parisian roof tops. Fantastic shelving on either side of the windows making the most of the space.  And very inviting luxuriously cushioned seat! Image via divas and dreams

This apartment features the colours of those beautiful tulips from the Jardin des Tuileries, such an unsual mix of colours that works well together because of the charming style of the furniture image paris apartment
These mirrors are all very chic and would look at home in any french inspired romantic room.  I love the subtle grey tones image littlelovables blog

Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment