Sunday, February 12, 2012

Out and About in Brisbane!

Just a quick post from me today of a few great spaces I've been to in the last couple of weeks.  I'm always enjoying my surroundings and keeping an eye out for great interiors and exteriors!

Cove Bar & Dining unique bar made from document style drawers, I love the quirkiness and the food was great!

Popolo had a great eclectic style just a couple of doors down at Southbank and superb italian!


So my first mini makeover for the year has turned into a big challenge more pics tomorrow hopefully but here's a sneak peak!

The accessories are coming together for my outdoor area, but now a bigger project is afoot and nearly ready for a big reveal more tomorrow hopefully or later in the week, I've taken on a crazy challenge!
 For Brisbanites also a quick tip, if you're looking for furniture and maybe a bargain then head to the Domayne Clearance Centre Closedown!  I didn't get there this weekend but it might be worth the trip to Pinkenba!

 bmag advises Domayne Clearance Warehouse @ Pinkenba is Closing Down

No comments:

Post a Comment