Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Queen's Birthday Long Weekend - Fit for a Royal!

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Queen's Birthday Long Weekend.  I have to say mine was very enjoyable! 

Thought I'd share some inspiration for a look fit for a relaxed Birthday celebration in honour of the Q.B. (which was actually in April) or a lazy long weekend!

Perfect spot on this plantation style verandah for a Birthday lunch or Sunday afternoon get together image from interiordezign blog
 
I didn't say practical but it is beautiful and girly and perfect for a celebration! (keep the kids out he he he)  The chandeliers are the icing on the cake! Image truelockequalstruelove blog

This one is a little more practical and I just love the all white! Perfect for a Breaky with family and friends or a romantic one for two! Image Vanilla Press

I just love this mix of rustic (table top) meets new and urban (glossy white bench seat) the floral pendant lamps and table runners are gorgeous! image http://www.housetohome.co.uk/dining-room/picture/restful-dining-room-1

No comments:

Post a Comment