Monday, July 30, 2012

Big Reveal My Painting is Complete!

I've finally finished all of my painting with just a few touch ups required here and there! But I'm calling it a day with the front and back of the house complete as I've got a little busy with work and will call in the professional painters now to finish off the sides of the house.  I will appreciate all their hard work so much more after completing all that painting myself!

I can now reveal the front of the house before and after with a bold change - a red front door!



 
                           Before                         After

I chose Bristol Gloss "Adam's Red" for the front door colour. To get a deep rich colour took about 4 coats but I'm very happy with the result. The door frame and architrave is Dulux Antique White USA.

The main wall colour (weatherboards) is Dulux Natural Stone and the window sill/trim, and threshold is Gloss "Ironstone" (standard Colorbond colour) and the windows are Dulux Antique White USA like the Door frame.

                            Before                                       After


Little Cove Design can provide you with a professional colour consulting service and advise selections from all of the reputable paint manufacturers available. So take a look at the colour page on our blog for more details.
 

I made some cushions from the same fabric as the table cloth from a few weeks ago and treated my plants to new red fibreglass pots and now I can relax and enjoy all of my hard work!


Reveal for the entertaining area out the back is a few weeks away, stay tuned!




1 comment:

  1. Whether you want the whole home painted, just interior, exterior, or even just a section of the property. DuPaint provide a painting service that adds an extra element of colour and style to your home.

    ReplyDelete