Saturday, July 7, 2012

Make your own Oilcloth Tablecloth lookalike!

I've been looking and looking and couldn't find the right oil cloth to make a tablecloth for the fourseater table on my front verandah. (It needed protection from all the very friendly geckoes that love to poop on the table each night!)

So I decided it required me to think outside the box!

So I purchased some fabric I loved from Lincraft. (curtain fabric which has a lined backing)



PVC also from Lincraft

I cut them both to size laying the fabric first and then the PVC and voile - a new look for my table.  (with some protection from the elements and the wildlife ie geckoe!)



My painting at the front is also nearly finished as you can see in the background, !very excited! sneak peaks soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment